Ideal Modern Low Set Brick & Tile 4 Bed Ensuited Family Home Plenty of Space & Central to Everything - A Must Inspect!
This modern (just 13 years young) low set brick and tile, 4 bed home will really appeal to families looking for bedrooms, sizeable living areas, great outdoor living possibilities and room for the kids and pets to roam, totally secured by fencing on all sides.
And as a big plus, the formal lounge (4.0m x 3.7m) could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom, even a separate home office or media room.
Another winner is the separation of the ensuited master bedroom from the bedroom wing.
Internally, it is move in ready and the cook will love the kitchen space. Check the photos to see the space.
Externally, there is a large covered alfresco area where you will enjoy many a family evening meal or entertaining weekend BBQ. The grounds are large and the potential to add substantial value will be immediately obvious to an those with ‘green thumbs.’
There’s much to like about this one, including its proximity to EVERYTHING!
- Private concrete driveway to level 707m block
- Large (197m) low set brick & tile 4-bed, ensuited home
- Double lock up remote garage (5.6m x 6.2m) with bench/storage in front
- Separate, ensuited master bedroom (3.6m x 3.6m) carpeted + fan, AC & walk-in cupboard
- Formal carpeted Lounge (4.0 x 3.7m) - could be 5th bedroom or home office)
- Fully tiled, air-conditioned living/dining area (4m x 7.5m) plus a usable study nook
- Spacious, stone top kitchen + breakfast nook for 4
- Plenty of bench, drawer & pantry space + elec cooktop, oven under & dishwasher
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.76m) - Air conditioner - carpeted + fan + built-in
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (both 2.8m x 2.9m) - carpeted + fan + built-in
- Remember, that lounge could be bedroom 5
- Huge central linen cupboard
- Separate WC
- Bathroom with sep bath and shower + stone top vanity basin
- Ideal covered concrete floored alfresco area (4.7m x 2.8m) - private
- Low maintenance gardens - opportunity for ‘green thumb’ to add value
- Downlighting throughout
- Fully fenced, private side & backyard - ideal for kids & pets
- Large water tank & solid steel garden shed
- 8 solar panel system pulverizes those power bills
- Walking distance to State School (220m), High School (1.17k), Child-Care Centre, Bus,
- 5-minute drive to Train, Trinity College, Beenleigh High School & Hotel
- Golf Course just down the road
- Local Shopping Centre around the corner
- 10 Minutes to Pacific Highway & extra 20 minutes into CBD Brisbane
- 30 minutes to the Gold Coast
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.